Sunday, April 5, 2009

Where to Buy Sammy Jaybird

Kid-to-Kid (Lindon, Utah)

Hooray! We've experienced our first large order of onesies and hair clips at Kid-to-Kid in Lindon, Utah. They buy and sell new and used baby and kids clothes and accessories at really reasonable prices. I am already becoming addicted and have to be careful how much time I spend in there. I'm still finishing up the order (it has basically taken over my life, but in an exciting way) and within a week all Sammy Jaybird lovers in the Utah County area will be able to go there to purchase these fine goods.

Etsy (online)

Well folks, after a lot of looking into things I've finally decided to open an Etsy account so that you can all purchase Sammy Jaybird products online. Etsy is a great place to buy all sorts of handmade products online. Every time I get on I end up spending more time than I planned looking at all the cool things other people make. I haven't posted anything there yet since this order for Kid-to-Kid has been all-consuming, but as soon as I have a spare moment to snap some good pictures you will all be able to purchase Sammy Jaybird there to your heart's content.

I will be sure to post updates on here when the products are actually available at Kid-to-Kid and on Etsy, but if you'd like to see for yourself and dream about the day when these purchasing methods will be available to you, you can go to http://www.sammyjaybird.etsy.com or you can visit Kid-to-Kid at 135 S State St., Lindon, UT 84042.

Well, that's all for now! Look forward for real updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment