Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday!

I have an adorable niece whose first birthday is coming up in July. Another sister was going to visit this cutie last month, so I made her birthday present early and sent it along with her auntie. I'm very pleased with the way this onesie turned out. It's perfect for a first birthday party! I'm so pleased, in fact, that I made another one in more boyish colors to sell, but I sold that one to a friend last night and forgot to take a picture of it. Oh well. If you'd like a first birthday onesie for your little one (or for a little one you know) just shoot me an e-mail at sammyjaybird@gmail.com and we'll make it happen. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. What about other birthdays? Do you make them with more than one candle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can certainly do more than one candle. I currently have onesies up to size 24 months.

    ReplyDelete